At VAIL, we:
Utilize grant funds, where available, to modify homes to make them accessible to the resident’s needs
- Advise individuals receiving a Medicaid waiver in accessing the environmental modification services available through the waivers
- Assist individuals in utilizing the Virginia Housing’s Rental Unit Accessibility Modification (RUAM) grant. See our brochure.
- Assist veterans with service-related disabilities in utilizing Virginia Housing’s Granting Freedom program. See our brochure.
- Maintain a strong relationship with Build United, an all-volunteer non-profit organization that provides home repairs and modifications for individuals who have low income
Bath County Home Modification Program
VAIL is partnering with Bath County, VA to provide home modifications for accessibility and safety.
Eligible individuals must:
- Reside in Bath County, VA
- Be a person with a disability
- Meet income guidelines
For consideration, email email@example.com
Questions can be directed to Gayl Brunk at 540-534-2758.