Program Support Specialist
Valley Associates for Independent Living, Inc. (VAIL) is hiring for a part-time Program Support Specialist. Duties include general administrative and reception duties, data entry and database maintenance, assisting other staff as needed, maintaining files, assistance in planning and implementing special events and fund-raising activities, developing and disseminating newsletter, and handling bulk mailing. Hiring for 10-30 hours/week. Pay range: $10-$12/hour.
- Previous experience should include working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, databases, and web-based applications.
- Safe and reliable vehicle to meet the duties of this position. Clear driving record and adequate vehicle insurance.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize the telephone, internet, and email
- Ability to access information and resources
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals both in person and in writing
- Ability to work independently and use independent judgment
- Ability to deliver information, file, and maintain appropriate records
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with businesses, other agencies, and funding sources
- Ability to attend functions throughout the Commonwealth as needed
- Strong organizational and writing skills
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Position open until filled.